United Bank Card, Inc. d/b/a Harbortouch and our brands, which include but are not limited to United Cash Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Harbortouch ATM and Harbortouch (collectively “Company” or “we”) greatly value your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (www.harbortouch.com), or utilize our software applications (collectively our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail;
- electronic messages and text between you and this Website;
- through Company mobile and desktop applications or software you download from this Website or are provided by the Company to you,
- through interaction with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- from any other sources.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any third party application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from the Website.
The Kind of Information We Collect and Why we Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, physical location, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number or any other related information which you may voluntarily advise us (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually, but does not identify you, such as automatically recorded times and dates of visits to the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, including usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information Provided By You
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, contacting us, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Technical Data, Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and services in order to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Develop new technologies that will better suit our customer’s needs.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (i.e., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information regarding products or services your request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To perform analysis, improve and develop services, programs and applications we offer.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our employees, consultants, subsidiaries and affiliates through which we provide credit card processing and related services.
- To contractors, service providers, or financial institutions and other third parties we use to support the credit card processing and related services and which will assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Harbortouch’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Harbortouch about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To any other third parties who are bound by our contractual requirements to ensure personal information is safeguarded and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose. We do not disclose, sell or rent customers’ personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (www.harbortouch.com/terms/) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Harbortouch, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented industry standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any data that is stored on Harbortouch Servers and within our control is treated as proprietary and confidential, and is therefore not available to the public.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may change, update or remove your personally identifiable information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Notwithstanding the same, you are advised that archived or residual information, including personally identifiable information, will remain in our databases, logs, backup media and other records and will not be permanently removed even upon the end of your relationship with Harbortouch. If you have any reason to believe that your personal information has been used in violation of this policy, without your authorization, or any other concern, please contact Harbortouch at (800)-201-0461or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Toll Free at 1-800-201-0461
Updated on 3/7/2013